Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
- The BZA meets at least once a quarter per year and as frequently as once per month usually but not limited to, the fourth Thursday of a month.
- The BZA is a five member board consisting of members appointed by the Town Council.
- The BZA has jurisdiction over all land subject in the Zoning code and has exclusive jurisdiction for variances under the Town Code and Ordinances, special uses and appeals.
Current BZA Members
- President, Matt Bowen
- Vice-President, Mario Jobbe
- Secretary, Linda Stawicki
- Member, Joe Bernier
- Member, Adrian Byvoets
You must be logged in to post a comment.