This event has ended
July 16, 2022
Kincaid & Leeds Parks, Michiana Shores, IN
Sign up here to be a volunteer & help us serve up hot dogs and watermelon or run a game or two!
- 8:30am Pickleball Tournament (Sign-ups closed)
- 9:00am – Parade line up at the Firehouse
- 10:00am – Parade starts at the Firehouse with leashed pets, golf carts, bikes and horses from the stable. Decorate yourself and your pets/carts/bikes/horses and bring those kids and grandchildren! Parade heads to the park!
- Route will head down El Portal from the Firehouse to Meadow
- Left on Meadow to Dogwood
- Right on Dogwood to Birchwood
- Birchwood to Oakdale court/the Park
- 10:30am – 11:30am
- Coffee & bagels in the park courtesy of Biggby Coffee
- Egg Races
- 11:30am – 1pm
- Picnic in the Park!
- Hot dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, watermelon, chips, coleslaw, cookies, quinoa salad, ice cream sundaes and more!
- 12:30 – 1:15pm
- Music by the the Allard Boys
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Water balloon toss
- Water cup relay races
- 1:00pm – ?
- Ice cream sundae station throughout the day
- Rock painting all day
- Bags/Cornhole game
- Horseshoe Tournament (Sign up with Teresa Massa (219)730-8056)
- Horseback riding in the pasture near Leeds Park ($25 Adults/$15 kids – cash only) courtesy Red Arrow Stable
- T-Shirts available for order here!
Please plan to walk or bike over as parking is extremely limited. Feel free to bring folding chairs.
Note that there will be street closures around the park.