Spring 2023 Leaf Pickup #2
This event has ended
May 1, 2023
May 2, 2023
- Be sure to have your leaves placed in front of your property by first thing on Monday morning so as to not miss the pickup.
- Do not put your leaves in the street – they should be up at the edge of your property but not in the street
- Do not mix sticks in with the leaves – they should be in their own pile, off to one side
- The stick pile is truly for sticks and twigs – no large branches or logs
- Leaves will not be picked up in front of vacant lots – only residences
- Remove anything that are not leaves from the leaf piles so as to not damage the equipment; and keep any non-stick items out of the stick piles.
- If the weather does not permit pickup on this date (i.e. snowfall, or strong rainstorm) the pickup will happen on the next available day.