Road Commissioner: Bob Sulkowski
- Repair and replacement of paving (depending on budget)
- Plowing snow
- Cutting the grass on the roadsides where there is no development
- Making sure that fallen trees and limbs are not impeding the roadway
- Trimming overhanging branches, shrubs and bushes, even tall grasses, that impede clear vision on the roadways, especially at the intersections
- Care and replacement of road and street signs
- Consulting with residents about trimming large trees.
- The Town does not cut down the trees, as property owners are responsible for maintaining all growth up to the edge of the pavement.